This is a category containing blogs about QUICKSURFACE news. What is new in the new version or general company news.
QUICKSURFACE is a complete reverse- engineering solution that complements any 3D scanner and is created for engineers who want access to 3D modelling, but do not have the time to learn complex traditional CAD systems.
QUICKSURFACE – the bridge between 3D scanning and Manufacturing.
It provides you with tools to:
– Create producible designs
– Edit and repair CAD data for broken tools and molds
– Increase design capabilities
– Use existing assets to reverse engineer new parts
– Design bespoke products
– Export remodelled data for 3D printing
– Transform physical parts into CAD for new designs
– Create new parts to fit with existing parts
– Simplify models for simulation
– Prepare models for manufacturing
– Speed up your time for manufacturing
– Reduce costs for design
Hangzhou (China) / Sofia (Bulgaria), December 15th, 2023 SCANTECH, a global provider of comprehensive 3D scanning solutions, officially announced that its brand of iReal 3D has entered into a strategic partnership […]
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.