How to start 3D Reverse Engineering?
You have your scan data, you have QUICKSURFACE installed and you load the mesh object. You want to do a 3D reverse engineering to your object.
But now what? How can I start…
We created a short video that takes an example of scanned car wheel and analysed how we can start the process.
Watch the video for ideas How to start 3D Reverse Engineering?
Why you need QUICKSURFACE
QUICKSURFACE is a complete reverse- engineering solution that complements any 3D scanner and is created for engineers who want access to 3D modelling, but do not have the time to learn complex traditional CAD systems.
QUICKSURFACE – the bridge between 3D scanning and Manufacturing. It provides you with tools to:
- Create producible designs
- Edit and repair CAD data for broken tools and molds
- Increase design capabilities
- Use existing assets to reverse engineer new parts
- Design bespoke products
- Export remodelled data for 3D printing
- Transform physical parts into CAD for new designs
- Create new parts to fit with existing parts
- Simplify models for simulation
- Prepare models for manufacturing
- Speed up your time for manufacturing
- Reduce costs for design
Learn more about QUICKSURFACE software here.