Hybrid 3D Reverse Engineering with QUICKSURFACE 2024 – Video Webinar
Lear more what is new in QUICKSURFACE 2024 and why this software is the best Hybrid 3D Reverse Engineering solution for you.
When do we need Hybrid 3D Reverse Engineering?
If you are an engineer looking to integrate 3D modelling into your workflow without the steep learning curve of traditional CAD systems or a manufacturer aiming to bridge the gap between 3D scanning and production, QUICKSURFACE is design to meet these needs efficiently.
- Creation of manufacturable and editable CAD designs, perfect for repairing or recalibrating broken tools and moulds.
- Enhancement of design capabilities by utilizing existing assets to engineer new parts.
- Custom product design for bespoke and individualized offerings.
- Model remodeling and data exportation for 3D printing applications.
- Conversion of physical parts into CAD models to inspire or refine new designs.
- Component fitting to synergize with existing parts and simplification of models to facilitate simulation.
- Accelerating the manufacturing timeline while reducing associated design costs.
Who is Presenting the Webinar?
Kostadin Vrantzaliev is the Product manager of QUICKSURFACE and has been with the team since the beginning in 2010. He is specialised in 3D Scan processing, 3D scans algorithms and product design. With more than 25 years of experience he is well known in the 3D industry as product manager, team leader and professional.
The webinar is free and lasts about one hour, including the Q&A session.
What it’s About?
The new QUICKSURFACE 2024 introduces simple and effective workflow to make reverse engineering of complex objects comprising of prismatic and hard to remodel free form shapes. Join us to learn more about powerful tools for Scan-To-CAD. QUICKSURFACE is especially designed for hybrid 3D reverse engineering: being efficient, user friendly, affordably priced and with high precision, it can be used for both small and large-scale projects.